The inspiration for THE FORCE
came from an original idea by the late Wayne Rogers called Force Four
. This hip-size version allows you to perform a numerous amount of incredible routines in a close-up or walk-around situation, including a Walk-around Chair Test, Murder Mystery routine, a "Which Pocket?" routine, and so much more...
Designed to hold business cards and Post-it notes, this small version will fit in to any pocket. This is the very first type of hip-wallet of its kind, and is perfect for the mentalist or magician. ROUTINES:
- Allow your spectator to make FREE choices, yet always have the prediction in your wallet. 3 objects - 3 Pockets
- Made popular by Andy Nyman, this wallet now allows you to have a spectator place ANY one of three cards in their right pocket. They then place another card in their left pocket, and finally the last card goes in their back pocket. Your prediction, which was in full view prior to the routine, is turned over and matches 100%. Walk-Around Chair Test
- For the first time, you can now perform a Chair Test in a walk-about situation using three people. THE FORCE
makes it a self-working miracle. Bank Night
- Two spectators get a free choice of two out of three folded pieces of paper, and the last one will ALWAYS leave you holding the money. 52-1 by David Penn and Wayne Fox
- If you own this trick you'll love THE FORCE
, which will add an extra surprise and finale to the routine. (Note: 52 to 1 is NOT explained in the tutorial.) 3 Objects
- The spectator has a FREE choice of ANY one of three objects on a table, and you predict the one they will choose each time!
Plus, lots more - limited ONLY by your imagination - the perfect tool for magicians and mentalists. COMES COMPLETE with:
- Special leather FORCE wallet
- Download tutorial with effects and ideas