This is one of the best and most practical rising card effects available - and it's simple to perform.
The effect is very well known: a card is selected by a spectator, and replaced in the deck. Then, mysteriously, the card slowly rises from the pack!
Here are the fine points that make this system unique:
- The deck used is a normal deck and could also be borrowed.
- The spectator can freely examine the cards before and after the effect.
- You can even make the selected card slowly and eerily come out of a deck that is spread on the table.
- Supplied together with 1 gimmick and two spares, it is also a regular deck of poker-size Bicycle playing cards.
- The gimmicks supplied are very resistant to breaking, and can be carried around comfortably all day -- ready to use at a moment's notice.
- Together with clear written instructions for the basic effect, a link to video instructions is also included. The video explains the standard effect and shows how the card rises from the deck when it is spread out on the table.