Take your audience on a journey to amazement!"I absolutely LOVE this trick - it will direct your audiences to astonishment!"- Liam Montier"What a lovely fun, engaging, commercial effect!"- John Carey
GPS PackNav is a signed-card-to-impossible-location routine with a surprising modern twist.
A spectator selects a card and marks it on the face with their postcode/zip code. Now you bring out a 'GPS Pack Nav' - like an in-car navigation device but for playing cards. The spectator holds the GPS Pack Nav cards and reads out the directions, while you follow along with the deck to try and locate their card.
After a series of entertaining twists and turns, you turn over one card and... it's not theirs. Now for the genuinely surprising ending: the spectator turns over the 'You Have Reached Your Destination' card that they've been holding for most of the trick, and it's their marked card. They can keep the card as a souvenir, and you can continue on to the next stop of your magical mystifying tour.
- Cards custom-printed on Bicycle stock by USPCC
- Engaging presentational hook
- Built-in time misdirection
- Option to re-use selected cards
- No palming required
- No need for a table
- Quick reset
- Can be repeated with a different card
- Flexible props - cards can be arranged in different ways
- Can be used with poker decks of almost any back design
- Includes alternate chest-height handling and further ideas
- Comes with the 7 core GPS Pack Nav cards, 20 Destination cards, and clear DVD instructions
N.B. Roddy McGhie, creator of the similar-but-different 'Card Nav 2000' is aware of this release and is happy for the tricks to co-exist.